Is your real estate license gathering dust? Maybe you did all the work of getting licensed but, but your life changed and you're no longer actively working in the industry. You worked so hard to get that license you don’t want to let it expire. You might be a military spouse who had to relocate to a different state. Or your family dynamic has changed and you have new responsibilities for children or aging parents. There are many reasons an agent has to give up working actively in real estate. In some situations, it just doesn't make sense to keep your license active. REIN fees and all the other expenses of keeping your license active can be hard to justify if you aren't actively selling. We designed FitCoin just for you! By moving your license to our referral company, you can keep a stream of income going by using your license for referrals. At FitCoin we'll give you an account in Lead Ignite, our proprietary CRM, you’ll get a website platform, and we’ll give you access to a library of trainings developed to help you grow in knowledge and experience and to stay current. You can still work your sphere of influence when former clients call you. Instead of having to turn them away, now you can refer them to one of our active agents.
As a referral agent, you will get a commission for sending your leads to FitCoin. Every time one of your referrals results in a closing, you'll get paid. You can work as much or as little as you choose. Commissions are set up on a sliding scale. The more you refer, the more you make. If you don't want to walk away from real estate, or you’re thinking about stepping back in, FitCoin could be a great fit for you.
- WHAT IS A REFERRAL REAL ESTATE AGENT?
- A Referral Real Estate Agent is an agent whose license is placed in referral status and they refer their clients to other licensed Real Estate agents.
- DO I HAVE TO BE PART OF A BROKERAGE TO BE A REFFERAL AGENT?
- Yes. Referral agents must be part of a Real Estate brokerage to engage in referral activities and to receive commissions for referring clients.
- WHAT BENEFIT IS THERE FOR BECOMING A REFERRAL AGENT?
- Referring your clients to an agent you know and trust to take care of them, helps to nurture that relationship. They know that you were still looking out for them, and you receive a portion of the commission. You worked too hard to get your license, and prefer not to let it expire.
- WHY WOULD A CLIENT USE A REFERRAL AGENT?
- Clients may use a referral agent when relocating to areas they are not familiar with, such as cross-country moves, relocating military families, or perhaps they are first time homebuyers and unaware of the real estate transaction process. They may personally know someone in real estate, but would like to avoid conflicts of interest or exposing information they would prefer to keep private.
- WHAT DOES A REFERRAL AGENT DO?
- A referral agent receives a partial commission from closed transactions which they referred to a licensed real estate agent. An agent can market themselves and their services to potential clients to help generate quality referral business. Once you refer your client to a licensed agent, your job is done and you receive your commission after they have closed. You can go a step further and follow up with your referral client to ensure their new agent is taking good care of them.
- HOW MUCH COMMISSION CAN I MAKE?
- The amount of commission can vary depending on state laws. The industry standard is typically 25% of the gross commission, which is split between the referral agent and brokerage. FIT Coin has developed a tiered commission plan, to the benefit of its agents.
- WHAT IS FIT COIN?
- FIT COIN is a Real Estate Brokerage that understands the many reasons why a real estate agent may need to put their license in referral status, and wants to ensure they can still stay connected while they are taking time off from actively practicing real estate.
- WHAT STATES CAN I DO BUSINESS IN?
- FIT Coin Referral Agents can do business in states where FIT Coin, LLC is licensed, if they also hold a license in referral status in that same state. Currently, FIT Coin, LLC is licensed in Virginia.
- WHAT DOES FIT COIN HAVE TO OFFER?
- FIT COIN Referral Agents receive access to our cloud based CRM, live training webinars, access to an abundance of training resources, cloud storage, company email, a customizable website, a professional photography session, and exposure on additional websites, and more!
FIT COIN LLC | Virginia DPOR License Number 0226029026| Principal Broker Brian P Simon Virginia DPOR License Number 0225214235