Are you the perfect FIT? Real Estate Jobs in Hampton Roads: Office Locations in Virginia Beach, Suffolk, and Newport News
Real Estate Agents Offices in Virginia Beach, Suffolk, and Newport News
Do you have what it takes to be a FIT Realty team member?
- Are you a serious about your real estate career?
- Are you looking to harness the power of technology to grow your business to the the next level?
- Are you looking for hands on support and training in a positive environment?
- Are you interested in raising your average sales price?
- Do you want to learn how selling new homes can make you more dynamic?
We're actively recruiting new agents to add to our group of highly skilled individuals. Our clients are used to being treated with the utmost care, and we're currently seeking full-time agents who will continue building on our high standards. We have excellent training programs that keep our team members up-to-date in market trends and regional matters. We're looking for motivated, talented and relational agents to join our amazing team.
Contact us today to learn more about Fit Realty and taking your real estate career to the next level.
Position Available: On-Site New Homes Agent
The ideal agent is one who is personable, energetic, and motivated to support the values, not limited to a superb level of integrity, intelligence, dedication, and excellence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Shows and sells homes to prospective buyers; accompanies customers to home sites; quotes purchase prices; describes features/options and quotes terms and conditions of sales.
- Prepares sales contracts, and assists in coordinating closing activities.
- Develops individual business plan, makes revisions and updates monthly.
- Develops and maintains realtor/broker contacts.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the model center.
- Prepares and maintains databases and reports of prospective buyers’ information, traffic counts through model centers and other statistical data pertinent to sales activities.
- Monitors model centers/showcase homes to ensure cleanliness and appearance and arranges for repairs as necessary.
- Develop and maintain competitive market analysis in selling area.
Referral Agents Don't let your license laps because you don't want to pay REIN dues!
Learn about our partner Fit Coin where you can keep your license active and make some side coin.
Our real estate firm has teamed up with Moseley Real Estate Schools!
Moseley has been training students in the real estate industry since 1972 and offers real estate education for salesperson licensing, broker licensing as well as continuing education and post license education. Get your free, Virginia real estate education today!